News of the Day
Marine organisms can ingest, become entangled in, or otherwise be impaired by plastic pollutants, which negatively impacts tourism, fisheries, human health, and services gained by people…
What Is Carbon Farming?
Carbon pulled from the atmosphere by vegetation and soils is purchased by a variety of organizations for so-called carbo credits, which “offset” or cancel out their carbon emissions…
What’s With the Weather?
Have you ever wanted to know why Earth has the weather that it does, or what factors influence weather changes?…
Get the newsletter
…In Case You Missed It
- Plastic Pollution“Plastic Pollution in the Marine Environment” is a review article that describes the ecological and socio-economic […]
- China’s Record Heatwave, Worst Drought In Six DecadesIn the summer of 2022, parts of China were hit by record-breaking heat waves which reportedly […]
- What’s With the WeatherFor many of us, looking at the weather forecast is part of our morning routine because […]
- The Arctic Has Warmed Nearly Four Times Faster Than the Globe Since 1979On August 11, 2022, a study was published in Nature Communications Earth & Environment on Arctic […]
- Climate Change Is CostlyClimate change is already underway and is predicted to worsen. Human industrial activities, most notably those […]
- Fossil FuelsFossil fuels are organic substances that are removed from the Earth’s crust and used for energy. […]